Tuesday 18 January 2011

Another day...

And here I am at the Vancouver Airport, early enough to watch the earlier flight to Toronto take off. No biggie, gives me time to think and type. Not necessarily in that order.

Ever sit and really wonder at the ability to travel? It has me thinking about what a small world it has become. Calgary in an hour? Toronto in an afternoon? The Middle east in half a day? I have never had to consider a life that didn’t allow me to have a life in two different places. Let the arguments begin about whether this is in fact a good thing.

I did pause at the entrance to the spa and consider a “chair massage”, seeing as I have tension sitting heavily between my shoulders this morning. Way too much on my mind. Still have no firm plans over the next few weeks, and a flight to Lima Feb. 9th, which I hope to change. From Lima, I just don’t know. I thought I had it all planned out in my mind, but once again there is a bug in my ear saying “why don’t you just wander for a while”.

I had every little bit of my stuff gone through at the security gate here in Vancouver. Literally emptied and investigated it all, so it is a good thing I didn’t have a really tight connection.

Ginger Ale and fries (or something) for lunch I think, and then dinner tonight with Amy.

Tomorrow will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment