Monday 11 January 2010

Party Hearty

Sooo, on the eve of my departure from work for another great adventure, my boss Bert saw fit to throw me a party! And a great party it was too.

Well, ok, it was really the staff year end party... but fitting none the less. Got to see everyone in their non-CT duds, and wow, there were some pretty fancy duds at that.  I didn't recognize Teresa, she looked so fine, and Allison just plain looked regal.  We all clean up pretty well, no?

Some of the highlights of the night:

Kayla's camera shenanigans
Jamie's elegant head ware
Seeing a relaxed Eric
Finding a few guys that like to dance
Watching Keith cut quite a rug
Doing "the bump" with Eli
Admiring Don's dancing finesse
Really good food
Sharing chocolate with Deb
Seeing Peter in a tie
The "hardware only" sign on Steven & Rod's table
The desert table (yum)

Got home in the wee hours, having enjoyed myself immensely.  Time to pack and prepare!

Nighty-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment