Saturday 6 February 2010

Ho Hum


I am guilty of an all night Cable TV binge. NCIS, Law & Order, a couple of movies... Been a heck of a lot of years since I was able to hear the roosters crow BEFORE I went to bed.

I missed my complimentary breakfast; sleeping until noon pretty much took care of that. I did actually wake around 10 am, but the deluges had come early today and I just let the sound lull me back to sleep.

Finished the main section of english copy for the hostals website, so will see what other trouble I can get up to.

Oh, and I woke up to a spider (albeit a small spider) sleeping on the pillow next to me.

Had a nice dinner. Took a long and winding walk. Now is the time to head to sleep. No cable TV allowed.


That`s all folks. Maybe tomorrow will be more exciting.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment